Saturday Night Fever!

Last night I had hair and makeup done for a party, and boy did I feel good about it. Why don’t I do this more often I thought? It was also one of those times where I actually went to a store and bought something to wear to said party, instead of just throwing on some concoction that I came up with last minute. I love doing a retro thing, and I LOVED the simple sleekness of this winter white jumper. Clean and simple = what I dig, yo. So my hairdressers kid was over and taking pictures of me for his mom to instagram… and then I just got in the mood to take pictures… and I’m usually the least photogenic person ever, with the stiffest, most awkward smile. I avoid cameras like a plague, unless I’m the one holding it. But since I was doing silly things, and releasing my inner Beyonce/J Lo Fierceness, I was more relaxed and I think the pictures turned out pretty cool! Hence the blog post.¬†AND all this goes to show, that the right lighting can make anyone look good. Throw enough flash on it, and anything can happen. I just love flash photography sometimes for it’s really raunchy, homegrown, retro quality. Ha. Oh and for once, I totally got The Memo.

Happy Sunday!

The jumper is by Reiss, HERE.

Comments

1. Cheri says:

Gorgous adorable pics!!!!u know how to have fun!!!!

2. !!!!!!! DAY-UM!!!!

3. Kat says:

Super fun! Love the one of you dancing on the glass table :)

4. your fanny looks like a dumpling.

i LOVE that jumpsuit and i would have totally picked it out too.

5. Emily says:

I had to double check whose blog I was on! You look like a different person without the curls. Gorgeous either way, and you look 22. Bitch.

Hahaha, who is this girl posing like a moron? Haha. My own cousin said “who is that” when I saw her at the party!

6. Too fun! Love that you went for it- on top of the coffee table and all! Lookin good.

7. Lauren says:

Hot mama!

8. I love winter white…especially in jumper form.

9. awesome- ‘cept your uncle christian is worried about you balancing on that glass top table. don’t do that again!

10. Amazing everything!!! Love the hair and makeup and the outfit is perfect head to toe!

11. Elyssa says:

you look amazing Nicole!!!! big fan of this look on you!!

12. Damn gurl, do work!

I just got my first jumpsuit and aside from the bathroom break dilemmas, I feel like a pop star in it. Although my boyfriend would kill me if I stood on a coffee table. I will live vicariously through you.

I have a few jumpsuits- this one is THE WORST for bathroom breaks because the buttons are up the back! I had to bring a friend to the bathroom with me!!!

You are going to love it, and keep buying more! So easy and fab.

So surprised that you did this, but SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU DID IT! you look AMAZING i had a double take…love the white! miss you so much

Haha, I know. Not my style to be so out there. But hey- it was fun! MISS YOU TOO- COME OVER!!!!