On the street, literally, about two hours ago.
1. Interesting what people throw out in NYC.
2. If its on the street, it must have bed bugs.
3. The chairs kind of look like the garbage bags they are sitting next to.
4. But they also look like some of those Kelly Wearstler chairs.
5. We should start a drinking game, have a shot every time a blog mentions KW. We’d all be drunk.
6. These are those chairs, arent they, except with leather upholstery? Should I be running to get them, bed bugs and all?
I seriously would, if it weren’t for the 10 extra chairs I already have.
Thoughts? Run, run now, these are a few yards of linen upholstery away from awesome? Or ew, these are the furniture equivalent of those Isabel Marant wedge sneakers? OR both, ugly, but run?