Chair.

Don’t I need these? I took a little walk to my local antique store, something I’ve been avoiding because I have to stop buying things. And well, the sun beamed down on them from who knows where and they glowed in the light. And I sat on them, and then I had no money so I left my name and number and went home. And well, dont ya think I need these? Or at least we, collectively, as a design enthusiast community do? And isn’t it a quietly beautiful photo?

Comments

1. I Suwannee says:

Get

2. Jane says:

3. Yes. I think for the sake of the humanity you need them. I need them. Watch out, I may drive across the country to grab ‘em.

4. Lauren says:

The answer is yes.

5. Oh common now. Those are so perfect it’s not even fair. Purchase. Purchase for us all.

OK everyone, I got em. But i realized I have 20 chairs in my apartment, not counting these. I need a storage unit. Another storage unit, that is.

7. Meredith says:

Congrats on your new chairs. They are beautiful. Maybe you should sell the old ones to make room for the new.

– Meredith

8. You do. If you dont those might be worth shipping to the West Coast for mi casa.

xoxo

Rebecca June

9. good for you. your new mies van der rohe mr10 chairs are lovely.

10. MMish says:

amazing chairs, good u got them or else i would have. show us a picture of the chairs in a living room setting. please.

I will! I couldnt fit them in the car with my other baggage: the children. Dont worry, as soon as I figure out how to get them to NY and where to put them, you will see photos!

11. I would have gotten them too! I almost did the same with brass BRNO-ish chairs last year – a set of 4 at a thrift store for $60 total! But alas, my husband wasn’t as excited about more “really awesome stuff” either.

Can’t wait to see what you do with these beauts!