See me in the D Pages!

OMG- my face is gigantic and on the cover of The D Pages, an online magazine about all things design! This is kind of insane. I’m still baffled that anyone anywhere gives a crap about what I have to say, let alone to make my face gigantic, put some Didot typeface over it and to interview me. I think we all have fantasies where we are starring in our own little mini-movie called Life, I’m just so shocked and flattered that all of you tune into my channel. THANK YOU!

Go read the interview HERE!Β

Comments

1. congrats, nicole- well deserved!

2. You looks so PRETTY! Congrats girl! xo

3. Congrats!!! it’s always a great honor to be published. Great Job!

4. What a lovely article! And I loved seeing the pics of the space, it’s so well edited.

5. You seriously rock!
    Congrats!
    xo xo

AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

7. Leah says:

great pic! congrats!!

8. Lauren says:

Congrats on the feature! Love that bachelor pad!

9. super star.

10. You are so incredibly beautiful! I loved your interview, too. I didn’t realize that you have only ‘recently’ been pursuing art/design – I thought you have been creating art all your life! So, so cool.

Thank you! I have been making art all my life, but only recently professionally. I was always very academic and I wanted to be a writer. I actually wrote my philosophy major on aesthetics and the end of art… Now I do both- write every day, and make art! Couldn’t be better!

11. You look gorgeous on the cover! It was fun to see the evolution of this project from your first photos on the blog to the glossy feature–the apartment looks fantastic!

12. Congrats!

So happy every time something recognizes your talent :)

13. Congrats on the article! Loved the interview and of course that bachelor pad!

14. Ah this is amazing Nicole and you look gorgeous- congrats my friend!!! xoxo

15. angela says:

woah woah! good job!

16. This is beyond amazing. Congrats!!! <3

17. Awesome, so so awesome!

18. wao!! Amazing spread. COngratulations! You are acoomplishing so much and doing it so beautifully and with such grace. Onward and upward! xx

19. super excited for you, gal. photo and article are both wonderful.

20. Nicole, your talent continues to amaze me and no matter how many times I see the Bachelor pad, it is still one of the most exciting, awesome spaces ever! I absolutely love it- this article looks great and is well deserved! COVER GIRL!

21. MMish says:

so awesome, congrats!

22. nicole, you look GORGEOUS!!! congrats! xo

23. Emily says:

Great article and photo spread. Also fab pic of you!

24. I just caught your feature in D Pages and had to reach out. You did such a phenomenal job! I’m CRAZY over the green sofa – that hue is just divine. And the mural you created? WOW. The project is absolute perfection – great job :)

25. Seriously, congrats. You look absolutely stunning!