Moodboard for a bachelor

This is stage one moodboard for a bachelor pad that I am doing.

Imagine the green sofa as more modular and masculine. And thats it. Im in love with it. I would move in.

AND what do we think of the David Weeks style chandelier new to West Elm?!?! Isnt that crazy!

Comments

1. This mood board makes me want to be a bachelor :)

2. MMish says:

I need that chandelier now!!!

3. He won’t be a bachelor for long with this pad! I would marry him for his apartment ;)

4. Lawny says:

I l-o-v-e your mood boards, they are my favourite part of your blog because they are always so inspiring!

5. Albertina says:

I can’t remember where I saw the foyer photo wit the painted black doodles…and immediately thought of you and knew you would love it. Great mood board!

Funny thing is that at first I kinda hated it- when I saw it in Kelly Wearsters stairwell, but it TOTALLY grew on me!

6. i stood up and applauded when i first saw that west elm chandelier.
    love this bach pad. i would move in.

I know! Im trying to think about what I can take down/maneuver so that I can use that chandelier in my house. Maybe MINTY has something cool for my bachelor? ANYTHING green would work! Send me pics.

7. I can’t believe that is from west elm!!! I need it.

8. Not sure about the green sofa but some nice touches there; bachelor in the UK usually means spending Β£1000 in the same store on a look-a-like finish, not good!….

Thats what its like here too! The bachelor LOVED the green couch… its going to be awesome!

9. Nicole Shaw says:

Do you know the manufacturer of the lucite end tables on your mood board? Those are rad!

Trackbacks

1. [...] you remember the moodboard for a bachelor I posted a few weeks ago? Well, in record time, I managed to put together the first 2 [...]