I have some more stuff that I dont have pics of yet, Im going to post as soon as I can. In the meantime:
1. Hudson Task Chair by Phillippe Starck, retails for $920. I LOVE this chair, but I have no where to put it. I bought it for my first apartment and its just been floating around the house for the past 2 years. Now its in storage. Asking $550.
2. Authentic African Mud Cloth pillow cases. Bought them in Africa. $50 each/ $30 for the lumbar pillow.
3. 3 Pressed tin boxes. $25 for all three or best offer.
4. 2 Balinese Batik Fabrics. One blue and one teal.
5. Barbara Cosgrove Black estate lamp. $100 or best offer.
6. Pair of Foo Dog Book Ends…$30 SOLD.
7. White Bowl $20 or best offer.
8. Assorted marbled papers… $10 for the whole batch. SOLD.
9. Set of 2 white Spun Vinyl Chilewich Runners. See HERE. Retail $44 each, Selling $20 for 2. SOLD.
10. Twisted Mango Wood Stool $50 SOLD.
11. Linen & Leather Assorted Colors Lumbar Pillows 14″ x 9″ Reg: $165, Sale: $95/each
12. 2 Circa Lighting Goodman Pendants. Brand new out of the box. Never even hung! Retail $210 each. Sale: $150 each.
13. A lovely reader sent this in to me. She lives in the Boston area. She doesnt have a blog, but she really wants to sell this amazing lantern that she had at the Boston design center after she saw the one in this foyer by Tom Filicia. Unforntunately, she no longer needs it and would love to see it go to someone who would give a good home… haha…sounds like a puppy, but its really this gorgeous lantern:
Retail: Thousands. Asking $900. It is very heavy, so living near Boston would be a plus! Email email@example.com for more information.
14. Another reader emailed me about this:
Signoria Firenze – Tosca Queen Duvet Cover Set.
100% Egyptian combed cotton; classical style but with modern sensibilities. Signoria Firenze is a Tuscan-based firm founded in the 1930s. Inspiration arabesque carved wooden frames. The touch-tone color of bronze with golden highlights create a neo-romantic atmosphere. Comes with two matching shams. Brand new; still in original case. 550 thread count; made in Italy. Retail price is $750; offered for a remarkable discount – only $300.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.