Kelly Bensimon’s Hamptons House

Even though she likes to decorate with jelly beans, I kinda dig the vibe of her Hamptons house. Its casual and cool, with lots of  white with whimsical color choices. Say what you like about Kelly, and I’ve said it all, but Kikilet loves herself some whimsy.  Plus she has the pool in the grass. Bitch.

Last week when I was watching YET ANOTHER episode of RHNY, this time- the lost footage- this is what, episode 18, Bravo? They sure are milking it! I saw glimpses of Kelly serving jelly beans and cocktails to Launn and I thought, WOW that house is pretty. I actually liked the saddle thrown over the banister even though it’s so contrived.

Is this house still for sale? She is asking over 10 mil for the house and $300K in rent for the summer!

Comments

1. Well, I think she’s slightly crazy so I hate that I like the house, but I kind of do :)

2. Betsy says:

that pool is legit. she may be a complete nut job, but you gotta give her credit in the “cleaning up after a divorce” department!

3. Her house is beautiful. Too bad she’s not worthy of it.
    (I like the lucite chairs BTW)

4. I thought the same thing about her house! I also liked the saddle.

Would it be mean to tell you my parents have a pool in grass?

xoxo

Rebecca June

Becca- no cause I love you and that makes me happy for you!

Will we be sitting at this pool when I come visit?

6. Pool time of course!

So when are you coming?

xoxo

Rebecca June

7. are you stalking my mind??!?!?
    so weird. i was looking at these images yesterday afternoon..i saw the lost footage episode and wanted more of that house too.
    so i googled it and got the same images and bookmarked them for a future post.
    so weeeeeird!
    and yes, i love it too. she has good taste overall. she is just a fucking knucklehead.

8. Sarina says:

I love her kitchen chairs. Love.

Also, I love the horse in her NYC apartment. Don’t judge me.

9. Simone says:

I don’t know the girl, but LOVE everything about this house (just had to say) ;)

10. i just don’t think she had anything to do with decorating this house. i think she hired a good designer.

Becca- Some time in August.

MFAMB- Too funny. The house is awesome though. Her style is : I dont care about decorating, I just care about FUN! But it kinda works. It almost reminds me of the Novo’s style.

Sarina- I dont judge. I like it too.

Anita- I actually think she did do it herself. It really looks like her!

12. Ilana says:

how many sq feet for 10 million?

13. Megan says:

I love the house, I love that kitchen. If she serves jelly beans all the time why does she need that hug kitchen? I’m just saying. And why don’t you see her much in her home? I remember the time Jill came to her apt. and Kelly wanted her to sit on her horse, that one was funny! Kelly is like a horrible car wreck, you don’t want to look but you can’t help it!

14. Nancy says:

Can we count the number of animal skins around the place??!!
    Oh ya I forgot…Kelly supports PETA! (and I’m the Queen of England!)

Trackbacks

1. […] great style, it looks good. If you arent, it just doesnt.  An example is Kelly Bensimon’s Hamptons house. (I do like her NYC apt too… even though its a bit cooky. “Cooky not coocoo” […]